UDEMY WRITE BETTER EMAILS TACTICS FOR SMARTER TEAM COMMUNICATION TUTORIAL-COMPRISED|293.8 MB
Level: All Levels
Runtime: 94 minutes
Release Type: Retail
Release Format: ISO
Store Date: 2017.04.15
Release Date: 2017.04.15
ISO Size: 308,054,016
ISO Checksum: 6D1F1289
Disk Count: 7 * 50MB
Disk Name: comprised_uwbetstc
Learn simple email writing concepts that will help you become a better
communicator and influencer with your team.
Master Writing More Effective Emails Using Research-Based Guidelines
* Assign tasks using the “3Ws” to increase influence
* Create powerful subject lines to ensure readability
* Present options to reduce back & forth emails
* Use “If…then…” statements to increase accountability
Simple Writing Tactics that will Save You Time and Frustration
Most employees spend over 11 hours per week reading and replying to email
messages. In this course, you’ll learn how to spend less time and improve
communication with your team members. You’ll also understand how to make
your messages more effective using simple tweaks.
For example, you’ll learn how to make your emails more scannable and how
to break your longer emails so that they’re easier to read. You’ll also
learn the common mistakes people make when they ask questions in emails,
and how to avoid them.
Powerful Skills You Will Use for Your Entire Career
Email is not going anywhere.
Although new tools (such as Slack) keep popping up, email is still the
main tool used for team collaboration around the world. Moreover,
employers consistently list “good writing communication skills” as an
important pre-requisite for most job requirements. So you’ll
learn powerful skills that will help you for your entire career.
Content and Overview
This course contains over 20 lectures and 1.5 hours of content. It is
designed for any manager, employee, or entrepreneur who regularly works
in teams of 5 or more people.
The content includes over 18 tactics for solid email communication that
help you draft emails to minimize confusion with your team.
The course is delivered in a format that is easily digestible for busy
Each tactic includes an overview of why it works, and an example of
how you can apply it in the real world.
The course also covers a few case studies of horrible emails, and how
you can avoid them (including the “Reply All” syndrome).
Here are the tactics that are covered in this course:
* How to Assign Tasks in Emails (using the 3Ws)
* How to Write the Perfect Subject Line
* Write Emails that are Five Sentences or Less (TL;DR)
* Break Long Emails Into Two Parts
* How to Make Your Emails Scannable
* Show Instead of Tell by Attaching Screenshots
* Spell Out Time Zones, Dates and Acronyms
* Use “If…Then” Statements
* Present Options Instead of Asking Open-Ended Questions
* Re-read Your Email Once for a Content Check
* Save Drafts of Repetitive Emails
* Write it Now, Send it Later Using “Delay Delivery”
* How to Properly Use “Reply All”
* Reply to Questions Inline
* Reply Immediately to Time-Sensitive Emails
* Read the Latest Email on a Thread Before Responding
* Write the Perfect Out-of-Office (OOO) Auto Reply
* Share the Rules of Email Ahead of Time
The course is technology-agnostic. This means that it doesn’t matter which
email technology tool you use (Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, etc.).
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to communicate and collaborate
better with your team. You’ll also save time and increase your
productivity in writing and responding to emails.
Ready to Enroll?
Click on the “Take this Course” button in the top right corner of this page
and start learning how to write better emails and improve communication
with your team.
Download Post Here: